- Service Facility — Our service facility features include drive-up test tanks designed for outboards and I/Os up to 300 HP. This enables us to quickly provide testing and service when necessary without hoisting your engine off your boat. It also gives us the advantage of testing the total system at one time. With our travel lift and hoist, we are completely equipped to handle all service and repairs, including fiberglassing and engine rebuilding on all sizes of boats. We maintain an extensive parts inventory so you do not have to wait for what you may need in a hurry.
- Engines and outboards — Evinrude, Yamaha, and Volvo Penta Engines
- Boats — Four Winns, Striper Fishing Boats, Cruisers Sports Series
- Trailers — 5-Starr and Load Rite
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- General Inboard, Outboard and I/O Repair
- Preventative boat Maintenance
- Winter Storage
- Fiberglass Repair
- Lower Unit Oil Replacement
- Outboard Engine Flush
- Engine Diagnostic
Save yourself some time by scheduling service right here. After you submit the form, we’ll be in touch to confirm your service appointment. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
SPRING START UP
Spring Start up.
Rigging all inboard, outboard and I/O Engines.
ELECTRIC & ELECTRONICS
Having electric issues or installing new electronics.
New and Used Trailer Sales and Service
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5.00 pm|